PHYSIC AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF ALLOYED METALLURGICAL WASTE AS A SECONDARY RESOURCE-SAVING SUBSTANCE
The paper analyzes the current state of researches on the chemical and phase composition of industrial waste based on slags of aluminothermic production of ligatures and scale of high-speed steel grade R6M5. The investigations were conducted with slags of aluminothermic production obtained after smelting of refractory ligatures, and also the scale of high-speed steel grade R6M5 was used. X-ray phase analysis was carried out on a DRON-6 diffractometer. Phase composition of slags of aluinothermic production and scale of high-speed steel of Р6М5 brand is ascertned by the method of X-ray phase analysis. Slag samples of aluminothermic production of ligatures contain oxide CaAl4O7, compounds AlV2O4, Al75Mo20W5 and Mo(Si,Al)3. The scale of high-speed steel grade R6M5 is represented by oxides Fe3O4, Fe2O3, FeO and FeWO4. Molybdenum-containing compounds are represented by oxide MoO2 and carbide Mo2C. The microstructure of the investigated technogenic materials has a disordered form and consists of particles of different sizes and shapes. The microstructure of the investigated technogenic materials has a disordered form and consists of particles of different sizes and shapes. The content of tungsten and molybdenum in the investigated areas of scale steel R6M5 was in the range of 3.45…10.73 and 2.17…6.65%. An area with chromium and vanadium content of 1.23 and 1.18% was also detected. The oxygen content in the studied areas was in the range of 8.52…23.16%. In the slag samples of MFTA ligature production, the phases Al75Mo20W5, Mo(Si,Al)3 were detected, which may be present in the form of metal inclusions. Studies of slags of aluminothermic production of smelting of AHM-50 and AMVT ligatures show that the base consists of CaAl4O7. Aluminothermic slag and high-speed steel scale were used as components of the charge for smelting alloying and deoxidizing alloys. The introduction of scale into the charge allows to provide a given the degree of alloying of the alloy with refractory elements. Introduction to the charge of slag aluminothermic production in the range of 4.5…14.5% provided an increase in the alloy of the alloy. There was also some increase in alloy desulfurization.
2. Hryhoriev S., Petryshchev A., Shyshkanova G., Zaytseva T., Frydman O., Krupey K. A study of environmentally friendly recycling of technogenic chromium and nickel containing waste by the method of solid phase extraction. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2018. Vol. 1, Issue 10(91). P. 44–49.
3. Mechachti S., Benchiheub O., Serrai S., Shalabi M. Preparation of iron Powders by Reduction of Rolling Mill Scale. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 2013. Vol. 4, Issue 5. P. 1467–1472.
4. Shatokha V.I., Gogenko O.O., Kripak S.M. Utilising of the oiled rolling mills scale in iron ore sintering process. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 2011. Vol. 55, Issue 4. P. 435–440.
5. Liu S., Wu H.-B., Yu W., Wang L.-D., Cai Z.-X., Tang D. Influence of hot-rolling parameters on the microstructure and corrosion-resistance of oxide scales. Cailiao Kexue yu Gongyi/Material Science and Technology. 2013. Vol. 21, Issue 6. P. 84–90.
6. Hryhoriev S., Petryshchev A., Belokon’ K., Krupey K., Yamshinskij M., Fedorov G. Determining the physical-chemical characteristics of the carbon-thermal reduction of scale of tungsten high-speed steels. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2018. Vol. 2, Issue 6(92). P. 10–15.
7. Zhdanov A.V., Zhuchkov V.I., Dashevskiy V.Ya., Leontyev L.I. Wastes generation and use in ferroalloy production. Energy efficiency and environmental friendliness are the future of the global Ferroalloy industry: Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Ferroalloys Congress INFACON XIV. 2015. P. 754–758.
8. Lazarevskiy P.P., Gizatulin R.A., Romanenko Y.E., Valuev D.V., Valueva A.V., Serikbol A. Extraction of Chromium from Carbon Ferrochromium Residual Wastes. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2015. Vol. 91. P. 012038.
9. Nokhrina O.I., Rozhikhina I.D., Dmitrienko V.I., Golodova M.A., Efimenko Y.A. Reduction of metals from vanadium converter slag by means of carbon and silicon. Steel in Translation. 2014. Vol. 44, Issue 2. P. 99–102.
10. Lindvall M., Rutqvist S., Ye G. Recovery of vanadium from V-bearing BOF-slag using an EAF. The Twelfth International Ferroalloys Congress. Sustainable Future. Helsinki, 2010. P. 189–196.
11. Wang H., Stolyarova V.L., Lopatin S.I., Kutuzova M.E., Seetharaman S. High-temperature mass spectrometric study of the vaporization processes of V2O3 and vanadium-containing slags. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 2010. Vol. 24, Issue 16. P. 2420–2430.
12. Vokhmentsev S.A., Larionov A.V., Gulyaeva R.I., Chumarev V.M. Phase composition and thermal properties of ladle smelting slags of AVTU, AKhMK and ATsMO foundry alloys. Tsvetnye Metally. 2017. Issue 11. P. 60–64.
13. Vokhmentsev S.A., Chumarev V.M., Larionov A.V., Zhidovinova S.V., Taranov D.V. Fazoviy sostav produktov alyuminotermicheskoy vyplavki ligatury Al-V-Ti-C. Titan. 2017. Issue 3(57). P. 20–23.
14. Ryabuhin A.G., Gruba O.N. Entropiya kristallicheskih oksidov hroma. Izvestiya Chelyabinskogo nauchnogo centra UrO RAN. 2005. Issue 4(30). P. 36–40.